Il 31/12/2013 15:11, Matthias Klumpp ha scritto:
2013/12/31 Eike Hein <h...@kde.org>:
On Tuesday 31 December 2013 14:22:14 Andrea Zanellato wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.
I meant as global standard, not DE specific, maybe I miss some rationale
about global naming and DE specific?
No, I'm just providing a data point. It's useful when specs
reflect what's already being used.
+1 for adding it to the specs! Unfortunately, since GNOME doesn't have
icons for this, I don't expect them to be interested in it. But it
would be nice to know what Xfce does - right now, I assume it uses the
same names as KDE, so making it part of the spec would be helpful for
some desktops.
Cheers,
     Matthias

I'm using xfce 4.10, it seems to support system-suspend and system-hibernate (not system-suspend-hibernate as kde) actions, IDK about the user switch one, just mentioned because some DE could use it.
About gnome I saw some gnome-session-XYZ files in apps dir instead.

Regards,
Andrea