Hi all,

I'm task to evaluate a better way to handle GPU offloading then it's currently done on Linux with environment variables.

The Goal is to have some kind of GUI editable database/config file where the user can add and remove binaries/programs.

For this I would like to push https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/glvnd/libglvnd/-/merge_requests/224 and https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/glvnd/libglvnd/-/merge_requests/228 as it seems to be a good basis for exactly this. However the discussion on them is stale, not because of technical difficulties, but because of lack of interest it seems.

Are there other people here interested in this topic?

Best regards,

Werner Sembach