Hi all,

I am new to xdoclet and would like to convert my existing EJB source files to
xdoclet embedded tags and ultimately generating deploy descriptors for
JBoss.(4.0)

My current application server is Pramati and i am migrating to JBoss(4.04GA)
using xdoclet(1.2.3) as the EJB (Spec 2.0) deployment automation tool. I have
the ejb.jar and other descriptors which are specific to Pramati Application
server. I would like to generate the appropriate interfaces (Remote, Home etc)
and JBoss specific descriptors for each EJB. I goggled but didnt find a
complete example using xdoclet. The information seems to be scattered.

I would like to know the steps for the following ( For eg I  have a
MyXYZBean.java )

1) Adding appropriate xdoclet tags(Jboss specific) to this source file
(MyXYZBean.java)
2) Steps to generate the Remote, home etc interface source files ( Eg
MyXYZRemote.java, MyXYZHome.java etc)
3) Steps to generate JBoss specific descriptors (jboss.xml, ejb.jar etc)
4) A task to be included in my build.xml which takes care of steps 1) , 2) and
3) appropriately.

Also do let me know if i have IDEs like Jbuilder or Eclipse then how can i
integrate the xdoclet automation inside these IDEs?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Santosh