Hi all,
I'm currently developping a J2EE web application on a JBOSS Server on Linux
Fedora 8.

Since I'm beginning to learn this technology, I'm using a book ("JBOSS at
Work") which provides somes examples and codes to learn. Those examples are
using XDOCLET 1.2.3 and ANT.

You can download the sources here :
http://www.jbossatwork.com/downloads.html

I'm getting into trouble the 1st time XDOCLET is used : in the example
chp03/ 3c

The ant-built is failing and the output error is :
jbossatwork-1.0.2/ch03/03c-webdoclet/webapp/build.xml:111: taskdef class
xdoclet.modules.web.WebDocletTask cannot be found

I haven't modified anything in the source codes of the book that's why I
beleive that something hasn't been properly installed.

Do you know where could this come from ? I've been trying to fix this for a
couple of days.
Thanks for your help.

.