Hello,

We use XJavaDoc in our commercial product.

The ECCN is an international Export control and compliance number that is
necessary for EVERY Export. Most of the european countries specify their
goods according to the european commerce control list (EG dual-use list :
http://ec.europa.eu/trade/import-and-ex ... -controls/).

So for Export of a commercial Software using XJavaDoc ( or any other open
source or OEM Software), we need to document the libs, on one side to
comply with license obligations and on the other side the ECCNs for Export
restrictions. Please note, as the US regulations also care about re-export
of US items ( any stuff that contains US Content above a certain Limit), we
Need to specify both; the EU-ECCN and the US-ECCN and hopefully the US
license exception that applies (e.g. TSU for open source).

So please specify the ECCN for XJavaDoc or answer the following questions:

- Country of origin ( where is XJavaDoc Software mainly developed)

- is there US Content in there? ( e.g. other open source libs)

- does the Software have encryption capability and if yes, which algorithm
(s) are used with which key length

Thanks and Kind regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards / Com os melhores cumprimentos!

Maria Beurer

Coriant GmbH

Maria Beurer

R&D Engineer

Coriant R&D GmbH

SW OSS&Transnet TNTC DE

St.-Martin-Str. 76

81541 München

Tel: +49 89 5402 15138

maria.beu...@coriant.com

http://www.coriant.com

Coriant GmbH

registered under / registriert unter: HRB 202750 | WEEE-Reg.-No. DE
77603797

Local Court of Munich / Amtsgericht München

Members of the Board / Geschäftsführer: Peter Streit

VAT ID / USt-IdNr.: DE288084869