> On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 23:26, Shantanu Sen wrote:
> > I am trying to test an EJB stateless session bean
> that I want to
> > expose as a web service deployed  in WebSpehere
> 6.0 App Server.
> > I am also adding a handler and the relevant tags
> in the session bean
> > are as follows:
> >
> >  * @wsee.handler
> >  *    name="TestCardHandler"
> >  *    handler-class="mytestpackage.MyHandler"
> >  *    display-name="TestHandler"
> >
> > XDoclet generates the webservices.xml with the
> following fragment for
> > handlers:
> >
> > <handler>
> >
> <handler-name>TestCardHandler</handler-name>

<handler-class>mytestpackage.MyHandler</handler-class>
> >         <!-- init paramter should go here -->
> >         <soap-header
> xmlns:local="">local:</soap-header>
> >         <soap-role></soap-role>
>
> The missing values (i.e. the contents of the
> xmlns:local attribute, the
> value which should follow the local:, and the
> contents of the soap-role
> element) are generated from the
> soap-header-namespace-uri,
> soap-header-local-part and soap-role parameters on
> the @wsee.handler
> tag, which you don't appear to have.
>

> Andrew.

But why are those values mandatory? Does the J2EE spec
does not specify that these elements are mandatory.
So, if I do not supply them, they should not be there
in the generated webservices.xml. But the XDoclet
documentation specifies these to be mandatory.

Shantanu