If I include unique=true in a hibernate.many-to-one tag, I get two unique=true
lines in the hbm file, which is
not what I want..
But I also see in the doc to xdoclet, that they define two unique=true, for
some reasons?

unique  bool            If the column is unique
                        Default value(s):
                        false

and

unique  text            Enable the DDL generation of a unique constraint for
the foreign-key column.
                        Valid options are:
                        true
                        false

How do I use only the bool variant of unique?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic
messages"
To which someone replied: