--- Ahmed Malik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am a novice, while building my project through
> ant, i am encountering the
> following exception
>
> [jmxdoclet] (XDocletMain.start                   47
> ) Running
> <mbeaninterface/>
> [jmxdoclet] Error parsing File

E:\GhostWorkspace\tryProject\audioTransfer\src\app\net\voicelog\fileTransfer\FileTransferDaemon.java:Encountered
> "<" at line 42, column 27.
> [jmxdoclet] Was expecting one of:
> [jmxdoclet] <IDENTIFIER> ...
> [jmxdoclet] "[" ...
> [jmxdoclet] "." ...
> [jmxdoclet] "(" ...
>
> I am also attaching my build.xml the convenience.

if you are using  java 1.5+ you have to upgrade your
xjavadoc dependency to patched version.

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/