--- Florian Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using the Sun System Application Server 8.2 in
> combination with the jdk 1.6 and xdoclet 1.2.3.
>
> When generating the ejb-jar.xml for my Session-EJB,
> there are a couple of issues I've not solved
> currently to get a working ear file.
>
> 1. issue:
> The Session-EJB does not register itself in jndi
> under the specified name.
>
> 2. issue:
> The resource-ref does not specify the jndi-name as
> well as userid and passwd.
>
> All this issues can be worked around by editing the
> ear file with the deploytool delivered with the
> server.
> Is there a way to create the necessary
> sun-ejb-jar.xml file, so I don't have to work around
> this issues?

Yes.  You ( or somebody else ) have to volunteer
to create missing module and templates to generate
it.  Preferably for xdoclet-2, as I resolved
( mostly ) build issues and ready to pushe fresh
plugin release.

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/