Hi everybody,
I'm pretty new in XDoclet, and it's really hard to fine some good
documentation about it.
So, as I'm working on a project created by others than me, I don't really
understand the XDoclet part in EJB

I've something like that in the XDoclet definition :

 <!-- begin-xdoclet-definition -->
 * @ejb.bean name="Agency"
 *    jndi-name="Agency"
 *    type="CMP"
 *  primkey-field="agy_id"
 *  schema="AgencySCHEMA"
 *  cmp-version="2.x"
 *
 *  @ejb.persistence
 *   table-name="AGY_Agency"
 *   read-only="false"
 *
 *
 * @jboss.method-attributes
 * pattern="get*"
 * read-only="true"
 *
 * @jboss.method-attributes
 * pattern="set*"
 * read-only="false"
 *

The part that does matter for me is the "read-only" part.
It semmes that does not work because, here is the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

  <entity>
         <ejb-name>Agency</ejb-name>
         <datasource>java:/extranet2.argos_user</datasource>
         <datasource-mapping>Hypersonic SQL</datasource-mapping>
         <create-table>false</create-table>
         <remove-table>false</remove-table>

         <cmp-field>
            <field-name>agy_id</field-name>
            <read-only>true</read-only>
            <column-name>agy_id</column-name>

            <jdbc-type>VARCHAR</jdbc-type>
            <sql-type>VARCHAR</sql-type>

        </cmp-field>

As you can see, the cmp-field is marked as read-only = true...

How can I put it in "false" ??

In fact I would like to have methods set* as read-only=true, and get* as
read-only=false.

If it's not possible, I would like to have everything as read-only=false,
but whatever I write, It generate everytime the <read-only>true</read-only>
parameter..

Does anyone have an idea to help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Pierre Betz