From: Konstantin Priblouda [mailto:kpriblo...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:05 PM
To: End-user support for the XDoclet code generator
Subject: Re: [Xdoclet-user] Use of Include-updates in finders

XD 1.2.3 is last version in 1.x branch, which is not developed anymore
since 3-4years ( AFAIR )

There is xdoclet-2 though, with (somehow) more active developer
community.

http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/

( Well, being commiter there myself I can not recall state of weblogic
plugins, as I do not use them )

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Sakthivadivelu, Rajakumari

------

____