Hi all,

Excuse the confusion but I don't really understand if there's anything still
going on around here... the XDoclet web page mentions only latest version
1.2.3, some mailing lists mention though there's a XDoclet 2, finally one finds
the XDoclet2 project page which is called XDoclet (no 2 see), there's no
mention there about a mailing list (thanks google I got it) and when finally I
got the SVN past the proxy I was able to download from the project's repository
like 7 files...

So, this is my today's status, rather my still open questions after a few hours
of googling:

- is XDoclet2 under some development or completely dead as its predecessor?
- (given also the above) does it make sense to migrate to it or rather drop
XDoclet completely?
- is XDoclet2 using same tags as XDoclet? Any written thing about migration?
- am I missing something from the XDoclet2 SVN repository?
- what happened with the ValueObject generation, it disappeared without a word
somewhere between 1.2beta2 and 1.2.3 releases of XDoclet
- what happened with XJavaDoc?
- is there a binary distribution of anything of the above?

I'm sorry, I can see people using the project and happily mentioning many of
the above features, but there's no way for me to even FIND the features they
happily use. No to mention actually using them. Or is this project something
only for insiders?

Thanks a lot,