XDoclet s the right tool to do this, but it does not process
anotations,  but xdoclet ( kind-of javadoc ) tags instead.

To achieve your task you can start from existing hibernate plugin,
reuse its tag definitions and create your own velocity template.

regars,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
JTec quality components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/