Hi Lars,

> Hi all,

Please reply to the thread and I will add that page.
> ** The key changes normally are changes to scalability/memory/etc. limits
> - maybe Jan(x86) and Ian(ARM) can look let me know of changes
> ** Also new platforms, changes to experimental features, etc.
> ** Probably the new scheduler should be added - is there a wiki page?

​The new scheduler (rtds) does not have a wiki page right now, but it has
an outside page to explain how it is designed and how it works at
https://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/getting-started.
​I can add a wiki page very quickly today based on the pages on ​
https://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/ .

Is that ok?

Thanks,

Meng