Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your reply!

So about the task, instructions say after analyzing mboxes with Perceval to
"store the resulting raw index in ElasticSearch" - what does raw index mean?
In terms of figuring out the elasticsearch structure, do I want an index
(xen-devel mbox) with a type (message) and each object from the perceval
output to be one document? Or should it be more fine-grained?

Cheers,

Heather

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:05 AM, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona <j...@bitergia.com