Hello,

I'm testing IRQ latency on exynos5422. I'm using Xen 4.10-unstable. I used
device passthrough for SPI irq 64. For guest domain I used  FreeRTOS. When I
use credit scheduler after destruction of domain, IRQ is released. I changed
scheduler to credit2 and rtds at boot time and IRQ wasn't released after
destruction. xl create dom-free-rtos.cfg fails with:

libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1278:domcreate_launch_dm: Domain 5:failed give
domain access to irq 64: Device or resource busy

This is very strange because it doesn't happen with credit scheduler. This is
output of xl dmesg:

(XEN) IRQ 64 is already used by domain 1

Everything works first time but when I destroy domain and try to create again
it fails. It works normally with credit scheduler. In dom-free-rtos.cfg:
irqs = [64]

Regards,
Ivan Pavic