Hi Felipe, all,

Great that it's going to start :) Looking forward to join :)

Just my 2 cents:

1. Is this academic project, or it have specific goals and areas of
application? Would be good to have some practical use-cases and well
formulated list of problems (we all feel these by guts, but...), it aiming
to solve. IMHO that will help to prioritize functionality and get usable
result faster :)

2. Does any security subsystem planned? XEN have XSM/FLASK, but IMHO is
should be supplemented by some security layer in control/stub domains as
well. So far only known implementation is OpenXT, but it is.... very
specific. Probably some generalized security layer needed in Unicore to
supplement FLASK/XSM... Correct me please, if I misunderstanding :)

Regards,
  Alexander

--
Regards,