On 31 March 2015 at 07:40, Meng Xu <xumengpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Did you try to run Xen on native machine instead of using the nested
> virtualization? ​

Unfortunately we cannot try this as the machine is in use for other things
and I don't have access to an identical piece of hardware to try this out.

>> We have another installation (different hardware) working without any
>> issues.
>>

> Does Xen run in nested virtualization or on bare  metal in this case?

It's nested under Hyper-V in the same manner as the problematic install. I
was deliberately trying to replicate the issue, but the problem doesn't
manifest.

Mark