HI
I have a question about Inject virq to Domain on Xen ARM.

Function 'vgic_vcpu_inject_irq' is inject virq to target vcpu.
At the end of vgic_vcpu_inject_irq, like below
running = v->is_running;
vcpu_unblock(v);
if ( running && v != current )
        smp_send_event_check_mask(cpumask_of(v->processor));
In code if target vcpu is not current, send SGI to v->processor;

I think this function help inject virq to target vcpu immediately in Xen 4.5.0.
In Xen 4.5.0, vcpu that receive SGI, will execute 'enter_hypervisor_head'
function
and move irq from lr_queue to linked register.

But I think that in Xen 4.4.X above code is not help inject virq. because there
is code
to move irq from lr_queue to linked register in hyp handler routine.

Thanks