On 05/08/2015 09:55 PM, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 08/05/15 14:50, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 2015-05-08 at 14:37 +0100, Andrew Cooper wrote:
Does Remus currently function if the sending toolstack suddenly
disappears out of the mix?
I would assume so, that's its entire purpose...

But the signal to resume the domain properly involves setting
last_checkpoint and wandering the recieve loop once more?

Please see my previous explain about Remus checkpoint and failover

If the sending toolstack suddenly disappears out of the mix, secondary
will recover from the last processed records which include the full
toolstack record.

/me goes and checks the code more carefully.

~Andrew
.

--
Thanks,