Thanks for the help and support guys. I'll need some time to get a proper
understanding of how it is incorporated in Linux kernel and what all
interfaces are built on top of it. Once I'm comfortable with that and xen's
credit_scheduler, for starting, I'll come up with a design doc and share
with you all. I'll keep reporting the progress of the work and ask related
doubts in this thread.

Thanks,
Abhinav