Sorry for replying so late. Libvmi is used to substract information of
guest, such as system calls. But I don't think it can be used to intercept
hypercalls as hypercall is a behavior between guest and hypervisor while
syscall is a behavior between guest applications and guest kernel. Anyway,
trying to intercept hypercalls need firstly locate the address of
hypercalls. Could you provides any hints any that?