Hi Dario,

> > > No, this is one of the few thing that changed between v2 and v3.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Dario
> >
> > Thanks for the explanation! Then the patch looks good to me, at least
> > for RTDS scheduler. :-)
> >
> Thanks for looking at the patch.
>
> Just FTR (and for next time :-D), is the above something that can be
> interpreted as a 'Reviewed-by: Meng Xu <xxx>' ?  If no (e.g., because
> you haven't looking thoroughly enough to feel confident to express it),
> then fine, I was just asking.

​Thank you very much for explaining this for me. :-)

I feel confident about the changes for RTDS scheduler. I'm not so confident
about the change in the schedule.c. To be specific, this patch removes
insert_vcpu in
schedule_cpu_switch
​() in schedule.c; I'm not so sure if it is ok to insert_vcpu when a domain
is moved. (Next time, I will stand out and ask although it may be a stupid
question. ;-) )
​

​​So as to this patch, I will say:
As far
​ ​
as the RTDS scheduler is concerned: Reviewed-by: Meng Xu <
​men...@cis.upenn.edu​

​

> If yes, I encourage you to say it explicitly, to avoid errors and
> misjudgements. If you 'only' looked at the patch with the RTDS
> scheduler in mind, that is fine too. You can say something like "As far
> as the RTDS scheduler is concerned: Reviewed-by: Meng Xu <xxx>". Other
> reviewers and committers will take this into account and properly
> weight it.
>
> Every akc/review is important, and, if you took the time to look at a
> patch, why don't say it in the proper way? :-)

​Sure! I will keep this in mind. ​

> I'm about to send v4 of this series. Feel free (only if you want, of
> course!), to chime in in that thread.

​Sure. I will try to have a look. :-)​

​Thanks,​

​Meng​