How does Linda's work relate to Wei's patches available here (I didnt see
them in Xen-4.6.0):

http://downloads.xen.org/Wiki/VirtioOnXen/qemu-01-xenpv-exec.patch
http://downloads.xen.org/Wiki/VirtioOnXen/qemu-02-virtio-for-pv.patch

Also, since 9p is being worked on, which is a filesystem that should be
implemented in a kernel rather than a hypervisor, are you looking to
contribute this driver to the Linux kernel?

My Blog: http://www.neilscomputerblog.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @neilsikka