On 2/9/2016 7:40 PM, Tamas K Lengyel wrote:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Corneliu ZUZU <cz...@bitdefender.com <mailto:cz...@bitdefender.com>> wrote:

    There are already directories w/ just one/a few files in them,
    even small (e.g. common/gcov/gcov.c).
    IMHO no harm is done if a file is put in its proper directory even
    before it grows too large.
    This way one can find the file more easily, future additions are
    more visibly encouraged to
    also be separated in that directory when it makes sense, symmetry
    between arch directories remains
    intact (=> easier to compare between code for different
    arches/find equivalent files between them).

    But I am not a Xen maintainer, I'm only a contributor so I can
    only suggest :).
    If ARM maintainers (e.g. Tamas) feel the same, I will move the
    file back.

I don't really have a strong opinion about this either way, so if the others prefer it staying as it is then there is no point moving it.

Tamas

Ok, will do, thanks for the feedback.

Corneliu.