>>> On 16.05.16 at 17:00, <fangtu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually I did that, but the policy is not loaded at all. 'xl list -Z' show
> no lable on guests. It seems like that the option 'xsm=xen-policy-4.6.0' is
> ingnored during booting. (the policy file is moved to the same directory as
> xen.cfg)

If you suspect it to be ignored, then please provide logs so we
can identify _where_ it gets ignored: The early EFI loader should
be pulling it into memory (note that the respective messages will
only be visible in a serial log if you also enable serial output for
EFI itself), and then XSM should be consuming it. Which of the
two goes wrong would be quite helpful to know, the more that it
looks like this works for others (e.g. Konrad).

Jan