On 08/07/2021 13:23, Olaf Hering wrote:
> Am Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:32:24 +0200
> schrieb Olaf Hering <o...@aepfle.de>:
>
>> At least for Tumbleweed it is useful information.
> CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:tumbleweed:20190730"
>
> Two years old for a rolling release.
>
> Is there any documentation how to refresh the used containers? I think for
> Tumbleweed this should be done every other week.

Automatically rebuilding the containers is still a task on the CI
working group's todo list.

That said, the tumbleweed containers were rebuilt far more recently than
that, so something is wonky...

In a xen tree, see automation/build/Makefile for details, but tl;dr to
rebuild:

$ make -C automation/build/ tumbleweed

and to push:

$ docker login registry.gitlab.com/xen-project/xen
$ make -C automation/build/ tumbleweed PUSH=1

Bear in mind that the final line will update the live CI system.  What I
normally do to test new containers is to give it a test suffix, push to
the live system, and push a branch to xen.git with the container names
edited in automation/gitlab-ci/*.yaml.

~Andrew