Hi,

I am resending the mail as the attachment size is more. Here is the link to
the attachments:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1daloarRFaopg8vf-6Uwq-pRd9ki0EXm8?usp=sharing

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:30 PM Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy Y <
ysaikiran1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 8:17 AM Stefano Stabellini <sstabell...@kernel.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes there are other ways but without serial is going to be difficult
>> because you are not going to see anything until everything works.
>>
>> How do you boot Xen and Dom0 exactly from EDK2? Are you using GRUB or
>> details as possible so that I might be able to spot any errors.
>>
>  I am using GRUB to load Xen. In the GRUB menu, I see two options.
Option 1: Debian 11 with latest Linux Kernel
Option 2: Debian 11(with Xen hypervisor) with latest Kernel

>> Can you provide the Device Tree you are using? If you are not passing
>> any Device Tree  binary explicitely, then it might be passed
>> automatically from EDK2 to Linux/Xen. In that case, just boot from Linux
>> then do the following to retrieve the Device Tree:
>>
>> dtc -I fs -O dts /proc/device-tree > host.dts
>>
>> Then please attach host.dts to this email thread.
>>
>> Yeah, you are right. It looks like LInux is booting from ACPI. In the
bootloader menu, "Automatic ACPI configuration" is disabled. So, I thought
that Linux may be booting from Device Tree. I have tried the "dtc" command
you mentioned. But it looks like there's no device-tree under "/proc". I
also tried to get DT info, from "/sys/firmware/devicetree/base" . But,
there's no info. under devicetree folder. I am not quite sure how to get
the DT info, if the Linux is booting from ACPI. I am attaching .dsl files,
that contain the acpi info.