On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 05:13:00PM +0800, G.R. wrote:

> > I think this is hitting a KASSERT, could you paste the text printed as
> > part of the panic (not just he backtrace)?
> >
> > Sorry this is taking a bit of time to solve.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> Sorry that I didn't make it clear in the first place.
> It is the same cross boundary assertion.

I see. After looking at the code it seems like sglist will coalesce
contiguous physical ranges without taking page boundaries into
account, which is not suitable for our purpose here. I guess I will
either have to modify sglist, or switch to using bus_dma. The main
problem with using bus_dma is that it will require bigger changes to
netfront I think.

Thanks, Roger.