Hello,
Following previous meeting of the 18th May 2022, I updated the report in
Cryptpad(https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/jIxKbWO9tQYhWQHb4w+gcgpk/)

  For the next meeting, here is the doodle to pick the date :
 - https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/elYKAv7a

Here are some homeworks to do before the meeting, if it suits to you,  :

       WHAT: Create some EPICS directly

 in
Jira(https://xenproject.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/XENMGT/boards/5/roadmap)​​​​​​​

 and in Gitlab (https://gitlab.com/xen-project in the group)

       WHO:  Christopher, Georges(Andrew?), Bertrand and Olivier

        WHEN: before next meeting

         WHY: The goal is to focus first only on the high level workflow
(Product/Project manager view) in order to :

             -  Give stakeholders visibility (list of projects and
advancement)

             -  Help with potential problem detection (specific status,
bottleneck in kanban view)

 It will  help us to choose the better tool and help us to start and see
what might be missing

 We will manage other workflow later (maintainer, developer, potential
contributors, ...)

 Regards,

 Marc UNGESCHIKTS | Vates Project Manager

 XCP-ng & Xen Orchestra - Vates solutions w: vates.fr | xcp-ng.org |
xen-orchestra.com