On 11.08.2022 18:48, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> Patch series available in this git branch:
> https://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/people/aperard/xen-unstable.git
> br.toolstack-build-system-v4
>
> Changes in v4:
> - several new patches
> - some changes to other patches listed in their changelogs

I've committed a non-contiguous initial part of this series, omitting
patches where acks still look to be missing, and hence only up to a
point where I could be reasonably certain that the skipped patches
won't interact with later ones. If you can indicate which further
sufficiently reviewed/acked parts of the series are independent of
earlier parts which aren't fully ready yet, I'd be happy to throw in
more.

Jan