On 15.08.2022 13:50, Dylanger Daly wrote:
> Indeed adding noreboot does result in the device just hanging there after
> starting a VM.
>
> I wonder if it's possible to have Xen write out it's log to some memory
> address, hoping it's doing a warm reset the log messages should still be
> present.

Well, it's certainly possible, but would require code to be written and an
un-clobbered address range to be determined. (In earlier projects I found
it easiest to store data towards the end of the video card's memory, as on
most systems only the part actually used for displaying purposes would be
overwritten.)

Jan