Hi Andrew,

Following yesterday's community call, there are 4 open release blockers which
we don't know the status. So I am sending this email to ask if you have any
updates on them or if there is anything that I can help to keep these release
blockers processing.

1. APIC hardware assistance selection [1]
2. Concerns with hypercall table changes [2]
- I hope patch from Juergen [3] will address your concerns. Could you please
provide any feedback about this?
3. DOITM Changes [4]
- This is a ticket with no descriptions. Could you please elaborate on this
issue?
4. Patch: x86 :Enable interrupts around dump_execstate() [5]
- I think your opinion is needed so that the discussion can continue whether
this
patch can process or the previous patch needs to be reverted.

May I please have some feedback before the end of next week (Nov. 11). We will
need to decide whether they are really blockers or whether the release can be
properly unblocked from them. Thank you very much!

[1] https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/issues/91
[2] https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/issues/93
[3] https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/20221103163631.13145-1-jgr...@suse.com/
[4] https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/issues/94