On 26.01.2023 19:54, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> Coming back to 18.2: it makes sense for Xen and the scanners today work
> well with this rule, so I think we are fine.

I disagree. Looking back at the sheet, it says "rule already followed by
the community in most cases" which I assume was based on there being
only very few violations that are presently reported. Now we've found
the frame_table[] issue, I'm inclined to say that the statement was put
there by mistake (due to that oversight).

Furthermore I notice that I had put a reference to 18.1 there. And indeed
I (continue to) think that the two can only sensibly be accepted together.
One might consider 18.3 in the same group actually (I have a similar note
there referring to 18.1), but luckily we look to not have a lot of issues
there, so accepting that ahead of time was hopefully okay.

Jan