I'm fine with this change given no functional change.

But I'm curious about the statement here that the current code only
applies to PV guest. I didn't see such statement in original mail [1]
and in concept a HVM guest with passthrough device can also do such
attack w/o interrupt remapping.

Any more context?

[1]
http://old-list-archives.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-05/msg00687.html