On 24/02/2023 5:29 pm, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> Patch series available in this git branch:
> https://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/people/aperard/xen-unstable.git
> br.gitlab-containers-update-v3
>
> v3:
> - new patch which remove non-debug x86_32 builds
> - don't fix root certificates in jessie containers as those won't be used
>   anymore on the main branch.
>
> v2:
> - Remove CentOS 7.2
> - Remove Debian Jessie test, but update container recipe for the benefit of
>   older branches.
> - Fix CentOS 7 containner recipe to update all packages. (Fix missing update
> of
>   HTTPS root certificates)
>
> There is work in progress [1] to update urls in our repo to use https, but
> those https urls to xenbits don't work in our containers, due to an expired
> root certificate. So we need to update those containers.
>
> This series update the dockerfile where just rebuilding the container isn't
> enough.

LGTM.

Acked-by: Andrew Cooper <andrew.coop...@citrix.com>

I'll add this to my commit sweep, and rebuild the remaining containers.

But on that note, I noticed that the debian unstable container was 2.3G
when I last rebuilt it.  Which I think is obscenely large for what we're
doing.

Can we see about switching to slim/tiny container bases?

~Andrew