> On Jul 27, 2018, at 12:19, Juergen Gross <jgr...@suse.com> wrote:
>
> This email only tracks big items for xen.git tree. Please reply for items you
> would like to see in 4.12 so that people have an idea what is going on and
> prioritise accordingly.

Two additional items:

1.  Linux stub domains, series posted by the Qubes team.  A variant of this
approach has been used by OpenXT for several years.
https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-07/msg02616.html

2.  "Argo" inter-VM communication mechanism, discussed at Xen Summit 2018
design session, design doc forthcoming.  Variants of this technology have been
used in OpenXT and uXen/Bromium for several years.

> We recently introduced a jira instance to track all the tasks (not only big)
> for the project. See: https://xenproject.atlassian.net/projects/XEN/issues.
>
> Most of the tasks tracked by this e-mail also have a corresponding jira task
> referred by XEN-N.

Could we start using the "Affects Version" and "Fix Version" of JIRA, with
values for currently supported releases, plus the next two releases (4.12 and
4.13)?  This will enable the use of filters and issue tracking for prior
releases.

I can create JIRA tickets for the two tasks listed above, if there are no
objections.

Rich