Hi Guys,

I'm currently using XEN in order to run side-by-side a DOM-0 with a DOM-U
guest. My use-case scenario requires in the DOM-U direct access to some
dma-capable devices such ethernet and some GPUs.

Since our target platform (i.MX8MM) does not support IOMMU, we can't assign
dma-capable devices to the DOM-U guest because XEN does not create 1:1 mapping
for that guest in the 2nd stage MMU. So, guest-virtual addresses are different
than the physical ones.

Is it possible to have 1:1 mapping for DOM-U guests? If not, I'm interested to
know what would be the estimated effort to support this feature?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Jorge