On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 05:10:16PM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> On 23.02.2021 16:39, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
> > Before I do that though --- what was the conclusion on verbosity
> > control?
>
> Not sure - afaict the conclusion was that we still don't really
> agree. Roger?

As I said on my reply to Boris, I would really like to have a more
generic way of doing this kind of per-domain verbosity level, but I
don't think it would be fair to ask Boris to implement this. Xen
likely needs a way to print issues with MSRs accesses in 4.15 on a
per-domain basis, so going for a MSR specific solution would be
acceptable given the time frame. I think Boris made a proposal for a
solution on another email, let me go look at that.

Thanks, Roger.