Quoting Yuzhong Sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Kazuhiro,
>
> We are considering possibility to Xen-ia64 support to HP-UX. Obviously, the
> current Xen-ia64 supports Linux regarding of HP-UX is not open-sourced. Do
> you have any ideas about how to implement this kind of possibility? Change
> which parts or libs?

Hi,

interesting idea!  Unless you have the sources of HP-UX, you're bound to use
VTi.
You can try to install HP-UX and see when/where it crashes.

HP-UX is big endian.  That can be an issue, because I am pretty sure big-endian
support is not complete.

Our VTi virtual machine is almost a PC with an ia64 instead of an x86.  This is
rather far from an HP zx1 machine.

I am currently trying to run OpenVMS on Xen/ia64 and the last point is
currently the blocking one.  I have a plan to address it.

Tristan.