On Oct 6, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Jimi Xenidis wrote:

Kawachiya-san, thank you for the exhaustive analysis!

3. I also cannot boot the official XenPPC in XenSource, which I already
reported.
            :
      Welcome to yaboot version 10.1.14-r716.SuSE
      booted from '/ht/[EMAIL PROTECTED],1/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
      Enter "help" to get some basic usage information
      boot: xen
      Please wait, loading kernel...
      Can't find a loadable segment !
      boot:

      I think this is related to the boot wrapper removal.

It probably is, which image do you copy for yaboot to use?

can you try:
  $ objcopy -S xen/xen-syms xen/xen.yaboot
and have yaboot load xen.yaboot

I seem to recall yaboot having difficulties with 32bit images, I'm surprised that the change sa made any difference.

can you tell us if this works?
-JX