On 07/02/06, Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

> [skip-skip-skip]
> Happy testing ! :)

My concern is code size. I see that the patches add substantial amount
of code to the ISR. What about make this feature configurable?

Yes, I though about making the new stuff optionally configurable.

But another option would be to leave the xnintr_irq_handler() as it was before and to introduce a separate handler for the shared interrupts. edge-triggeres interrupts already have the distinct handler (xnintr_edgeirq_handler()).

I guess the additional code in xnintr_attach/detach() and a few (~1 for UP and ~2 for SMP) KBs of data are not that critical taking into account where and how they are used, both latency and cache-wise.

Wolfgang.

> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Adamushko