Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Jan Kiszka wrote:
>  > Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
>  > > Hi Jan,
>  > >
>  > > When compiling svn xenomai I noticed the following error with
> --enable-dox-doc
>  > > switch:
>  > >
>  > > CC [M]  kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.o
>  > > kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c:1513:1: error: unterminated #ifdef
>  > >
>  >
>  > I just passed this stage with trunk revision 671 without problems
>  > (doxygen 1.4.4). Moreover, there is no #ifdef or related preprocessor
>  > stuff in the latest drvlib.c at line 1513.
>
> I have a few warnings with doxygen 1.4.2:
>
> ksrc/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c:151: Warning: Member rtdm_task_destroy found in
> multiple @defgroup groups! The member will be put in group rtdmtask, and not
> in group rtdmtask

That's totally weird: "You are in rtdmtask, and not in rtdmtask!?" Even
more confusing, there is only a single "@defgroup rtdmtask" in the code.

I think I said this before: doxygen's error reporting sucks! I'm not
excluding that something is broken here, but I don't know where to look.
Could anyone of you try some older revisions of drvlib.c and
rtdm.h/rtdm_driver.h to check where the regression(?) may come from?