Hi Jan, I liked your idea.

I'm finhishing a first version (very limited while conforming to V4L2)
framegrabber driver using RTDM and could write about it, but since I cannot
show the Data Translation specific code, I could not publish the driver
source code in any site. But I can still write an idea about the driver if it
is from interest. But I think, reading the articles on LinuxDevices, that the
space is very limited and, from the moment, I think it is more appropriate to
speak more generally about Xenomai. Cite RTDM as an advantage and you can
even say that there are some real-time drivers built into it, like serial,
framegrabber, etc.

Well, if you think I can contribute somehow, feel free to contact me.

Rodrigo.