Dmitry Adamushko wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> as I promised, here go the following patches (ordered as they have to be
> applied one by one) :
>

> 1) shirq-base.patch
>
> Adds the "name" field to the interrupt object of the nucleus layer.
> Reworks the related bits of the native skin (+ a few minor changes for
> posix and rtdm) to support the named interrupt objects.
>

> 2) shirq-v7.patch
>
> Generic support for shared interrupts.
>

> 3) shirq-proc.patch
>
> /proc support.
>
> Now /proc/xenomai/irq shows the names of handlers.
>
> The related code have been removed from the hal layer to nucleus.
>

> -----
>
> 4) shirq-isa.patch
>
> Trying to handle the edge-triggered stuff.
>
> This is a very preliminary version so the only thing I promise so far
> is that it compiles successfully.

Why not name it XN_ISR_EDGE or so (also the related functions etc.)?
Although it mostly targets ISA hardware, it's about the edge-triggered
characteristic of that devices after all.

> The functionality added by first 3 patches seem to be working.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Adamushko

I'm now trying to organise a full test scenario with shared UART
ISA-IRQs at our institute. May take till beginning of next week, some
regressions in our own software need to be fixed first.