Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
> Therefore we need a dedicated function to re-enable interrupts in the > ISR. We could name it *_end_irq, but maybe *_enable_isr_irq is more > obvious. On non-PPC archs it would translate to *_irq_enable. I > realized, that *_irq_enable is used in various place/skins and therefore > I have not yet provided a patch.

The function xnarch_irq_enable seems to be called in only two functions,
xintr_enable and xnintr_irq_handler when the flag XN_ISR_ENABLE is set.

But the user may want to re-enable the interrupt without using XN_ISR_ENABLE as well.

In any case, since I am not sure if this has to be done at the Adeos
level or in Xenomai, we will wait for Philippe to come back and decide.

In both, I guess. OK and thanks.

Wolfgang.