On Sunday 16 October 2005 08:50, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Ah, thanks ! The mailing list is the best place for yous wishes, since
> it may start a discussion, and we may even found a volunteer for doing
> the debian package.

Using the debian/rules I did a few weeks ago as a basis for further work, I
can work with Romain to develop it further. Not sure that having separate
packages for each skin is a good idea, but certainly m-a is worth persuing.

Somewhere along the way, it would be wise (in my opinion) to appoint a package
manager with write permissions to svn/cvs and file areas - This would relieve
the core team of the burden of repository maintenance.

Regards, Paul.