On 08/05/06, Gilles Chanteperdrix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jan Kiszka wrote:
 > Likely I did not yet get the full picture: What prevents using another
 > adeos per-task key for this?

We would need a per-task key for every skin that needs a per-process
data, but more importantly, we would need to track the clone syscalls
(that would be another adeos event) in order to propagate the per-task
data to each thread of the process. Or maybe ptds are inherited upon
clone ?

All of them are cleared in kernel/fork.c :: copy_process(). At least,
the one pointed by "nkgkptd" (keeps shadow's xnthread_t *) must be
cleared. Another logic could be applied for the rest, I guess.

p.s. I haven't read you patch yet so all said above is out of current context :)

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Adamushko