Jan Kiszka wrote:
Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
Hello,

when I start the RT-Socket-CAN program rtcan_rtt.c, I get the attached
error message. Any idea where the problem could be? It was working with
Xenomai under Linux 2.4.25.

Thanks.

Wolfgang.

bash-3.00# rtcan_rtt rtcan0 rtcan1
BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context at
kernel/xenomai/skins/posix/syscall.c:272
in_atomic():0, irqs_disabled():1

Leaking lock somewhere? Some suggestions:

- Does it also happen with rtcan_virt?
- If no: switch on XENO_OPT_DEBUG and then XENO_OPT_DEBUG_RTDM (may
  catch leaking locks of the CAN driver)
- If yes: what arch are you on? PPC? On x86/2.6 I do not have problems
  with your demo over rtcan_virt.

Thanks for the hints. I will continue testing later today on my MPC5200 (PPC).

Wolfgang.