Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
 > Hello,
> > the attached patch adds the RT-Socket-CAN utility programs as examples > to the Doxygen documentation setup. This creates some nice cross > reference from the documented API functions to the example code lines > and vice versa. In a similar way, the Xenomai demo programs and code > snippets could be integrated making it much easier to find example code > or the description of an API function used in an example. > > Please have a look and comment?

This is a good idea. The native skin snippets were created with
the same idea in mind, it looks like I somehow forgot to finish the
work.

Now, about your patch, will not this hunk break some things ?

> # EXCLUDE_PATTERNS tag to specify one or more wildcard patterns to exclude > # certain files from those directories. > > -EXCLUDE_PATTERNS = > +EXCLUDE_PATTERNS = "*.c"

Oops, of course, I wanted to set EXAMPLE_PATTERNS and not EXCLUDE_PATTERNS to refine the selection of example files.

Thanks.

Wolfgang.